Supply Chain Management
Our preparation course will help you gain the essential skills and knowledge needed to pass the (CSCP) exam. In course will focus on learning global standard certified supply chain management.
To be able to coordinate, make balance and manage the conflicting objectives of marketing, production and finance by managing the flow of materials. This means balancing the resources of the company with the demands.
“If you think of standardization as the best that you know today, but which is to be improved tomorrow; you get somewhere.”
Supply Chain Management Syllabus Covered
We will cover the following syllabus in the sessions:
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management.
- Master Planning.
- Materials Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Capacity Management & Production Activity Control.
- Inventory Fundamentals.
- Inventory Management.
- Physical Distribution.
- Quality Management and Purchasing.
- Just – In – Time Manufacturing.
Who Should Apply?
This course is targeted for all business enterprises, line managers, staff managers and people are working and interested in supply chain management field.
Supply Chain Management Certification Requirements:
Candidates for the Supply Chain Management designation must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 2 full years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may be substituted by a college/university degree.