Our course helps you to professionally present your thoughts and your ideas effectively.
A great presenter has two unique qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence, this confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills, in this course, you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
“No audience ever complained about a presentation or speech being too short”
Presentation Skills Syllabus Covered
We will cover the following syllabus in the sessions:
- How to edit your conversation
- Appropriately sharing yourself with others
- Positive self-talk
- Making the most of meetings
- Body language
- Sticky situations
- Advantages of oral presentations
- Planning your presentation with PAFEO
- Overcoming nervousness
- The STARR pattern
- Start writing!
- How to limit your information
- Creating an audience profile
- You're speaking voice
- Adding punch to your presentation
- Presentation practice
Who Should Apply?
Individuals who need to build and enhance their personal skills, especially individuals who are at the start of their professional careers and need to acquire the proper presentation and communication skills. The course is targeted at participants from any subject area.
Presentation Skills Certification Requirements:
Candidates for the Presentation Skills designation must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 2 full years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may be substituted by a college/university degree.