Project Management Professional Preparation Course
The primary purpose of the course is to prepare you to pass in PMP exam and to lead you to apply all knowledge which are studied in the preparation course in the real life.
You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
Martin Luther King JR.
PMP Syllabus Covered
We will cover the following syllabus in the sessions:
- Project framework.
- Scope management.
- Time management.
- Cost management.
- Quality management.
- HR management.
- Risk management.
- Procurement management.
- Communication management
- Stakeholder management.
- Professional responsibilities.
- Training questions for exam.
Who Should Apply?
- All individuals work in the field of project management
- All individuals want to pass in PMP exam
The Audience will be able to:
- Pass in the PMP exam.
- Increase knowledge, skills and abilities to effectively manage your projects.