Finance For Non-Financial Manager
Our course is a very specific workshop in the field of Finance
- Make better decisions based on a clear vision of the digital effects on business.
- Gain a confidence when dealing with financial professionals.
- Expand your professional expertise and add value to your future career.
- Learn how to "Think Finance" and translate various measures of performance into financial terms.
A budget tells us what we can't afford, but it doesn't keep us from buying it.
Finance For Non-Financial Manager Syllabus Covered
We will cover the following syllabus in the sessions:
Basic accounting concepts:
- The importance of the accounting pequation.
- The importance of accounting standards.
- The accrual process.
- The difference between accounting profit and cash flow.
Understanding financial statements:
- The Purpose and terms of them:
- Income statement or profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
- Statement of owner's equity
- Cash flow statement
- Prepare a set of simple financial statements.
- The accounting process, starting with recording of business transactions ending with the preparation of financial statements.
- How various business transactions affect the financial statements.
Reviewing an annual report:
- The various components of an annual report.
- The importance of notes in evaluating financial statements.
- The external auditor’s role and the significance of the opinion letter.
Who Should Apply?
- General Managers and department managers in all companies.
- Investors in all sectors.