Our course helps you to professionally gain the greatest skill of dealing others in work place.
Emotional Intelligence is defined as a set of competencies demonstrating the ability one has to recognize his or her behaviors, moods, and impulses, and to manage them best according to the situation, this course will give you the tools you need to be emotionally intelligent in your workplace. An employee with high emotional intelligence can manage his or her own impulses, communicate with others effectively, manage change well, solve problems, and use humor to build rapport in tense situations. These employees also have empathy, remain optimistic even in the face of adversity, and are gifted at educating and persuading in a sales situation and resolving customer complaints in a customer service role.
“The only way to change someone's mind is to connect with them from the heart.”
Emotional Intelligence Syllabus Covered
We will cover the following syllabus in the sessions:
- Define Emotional Intelligence
- Learn the four core skills required for emotional intelligence
- Understand associated verbal and non-verbal communication
- Be able to explain the Social Management & Responsibility implications
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of one’s own emotions
- Use the concepts and techniques in the workplace
Who Should Apply?
Individuals who need to build and enhance their personal skills, especially Individuals who are directly communicate with clients, and the course is targeted at participants from any subject area.
Emotional Intelligence Certification Requirements:
Candidates for the Emotional Intelligence designation must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 4 full years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may be substituted by a college/university degree.