Our course helps you to professionally identify your primary leadership style and techniques for maximizing that style benefits.
Leadership is development training has a place of great importance in today’s world as leaders are viewed as evolved rather than born.
Leaders have been traditionally viewed as “mythological creatures”, separate from the rest of humanity and empowered by some mysterious quality that smoothies their path towards inevitable success.
However, the modern view is that through patience, persistence and hard work, therefore anyone can become a highly effective leader.
The onus is on oneself to believe and make it happen.
That is the reason Executive Leadership Training is so highly sought after by all successful companies.
“I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.”
Alexander the Great
Leadership Syllabus Covered
We will cover the following syllabus in the sessions:
- Define leadership
- Identify the different leadership types
- Gain an understanding of Situational Leadership
- Take a personal inventory
- Become an inspirational role model
- Learn to inspire a shared vision
- Learn to communicate a vision
- Encourage growth & mutual respect
- Learn to share rewards & celebrate accomplishments
- Undertake effective goal setting
Who Should Apply?
Individuals who need to build and enhance their personal skills, especially need to acquire the leadership skill. The course is targeted at participants from any subject area.
Leadership Certification Requirements:
Candidates for the Leadership designation must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 2 full years of professional experience, of which up to 4 years may be substituted by a college/university degree.